- We offer both loose cargoes and chartered lorry services mainly for Business to Business (B2B). We also provide B2C.
- We practice delivery until doorstep ONLY policy. This means the Lorry Driver will NOT bring the unit inside of receiver’s warehouse and or arrange on the rack. Should such service be needed, please inform the transporter before delivery and extra service will subject to extra surcharge.
- We provide daily lorry transportation to Seremban, Tampin, Gemas, Kuala Pilah, Port Dickson, Melaka, Segamat, Chaah, Labis, Batu Pahat, Kluang, Pontian, Kota Tinggi, Simpang Rengam, Johor Bahru, Masai,Pasir Gudang, Gelang Patah etc.
- Our office is open from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm, Saturday 8 am to 4 pm, except for Sunday and Public Holidays. Cut off time for bulky items is at 3 pm daily.
We will gather the information needed to provide customized quotes based on the needs of each individual client. The rate is determined by a variety of factors such as:-
- Loading/Un-loading method
- Yes, for major towns under normal circumstances. For outskirt areas such as Gelang Patah, Bandar Tenggara, Paloh, Layang-layang, Mersing, Penggerang and etc, it may need to take a longer time to deliver.
- By registering an account with us, you can access your profile online from our website providing login credentials to view your order history, delivery status, and orders, keep track of all the delivery status, and view the job list of all orders. Alternatively, you may contact our operation office at 03-9057 1889 for placing orders or tracking purpose.
- Sin Nam Ann Transport Sdn Bhd offers you the flexibility to ship most goods from a single carton/pallet all the way to a full truckload.
Shipment Restriction Bag/Box/Carton/Roll
<30kg per unit & Dimension: Max 60cmx60cmx60cm
Bundle <20 kg & 4-6m length Drum <300 kg Pail <35 kg Pallet <1000 kg & Dimension: Max 120cm x 120cm x 120 cm Full Load 24′ Lorry – max 10 tons /40′ Lorry-max 20 tons
- It is very important to pack/wrap your goods properly. If a good is not properly packed, there is a risk that it could be damaged and/or damage other goods.
- Choose the size of the package according to its content. Under-filled boxes are likely to collapse & over-loaded ones may burst.
- Consider strength, cushioning and durability when selecting your wrapping supplies.
- Use the heavy-duty double-layered board for valuable items.
- Make use of cushioning materials, especially to stop your packaging contents from moving.
- Use strapping, if suitable as a good way to seal and secure your box.
- Always remember that poor or wrong packaging may cause damage to surrounding items.
- We accept Cash, Online Transfer, Maybank QR Pay, TnG eWallet & Cheque payment.
- All services provided are exclusively covered by limited compensation for possible loss and/or damage which will not exceed RM200.00. Therefore, we would like to advise the customer to have their own Goods-in-transit (GIT) insurance.
If the goods are lost during transit, or damaged upon receive, kindly make a written complaint to our office within 3 days from date of receiving. Your complaints should include the following information for speedy the process of claim:-
SNA acknowledgment on the Sender Delivery Order upon receiving goods ;
Picture of the packaging and damaged goods;
How and by whom the damage was discovered (if any);
Description of the damages or lost goods (if any);
- Cost of the lost goods/damaged ,estimates for repair, etc
- Please take note that there will be no claim on wet package for packages sent without stretch films wrapping.